If you select a Whole Life Insurance policy in PLI, you may stretch the advantages to your wife by purchasing a Post Office Joint Life Assurance plan. It is a life insurance scheme with an investing component for married couples. In this manner, the husband and the wife may take advantage of the scheme’s advantages while just spending one common payment.
This plan must be accessible to either wife or husband. The other individual is not required to fulfill any qualifying requirements. Furthermore, the other individual does not have to be a public, semi-public, or private sector worker for Joint Life Assurance PLI. This insurance plan has a term duration that may be changed at any time.
- Section 88 of the Income Tax Law permits insurers to take advantage of tax breaks.
- PLI policies are far less costly than any other form of insurance coverage available in the economy.
- Policyholders may use the passbook function to keep track of routine transactions (for loans)
- Installments can be paid once every year, twice a year, or maybe once a month.
- This insurance allows policyholders to name their heirs.
- The reimbursement method is simple and quick because the PLI platform looks to be well-organized.
- If an insured person settles their premiums in early for 6 months of protection, they will receive a 1% premium refund.
- If an insured person settles their premiums in early for 12 months of protection, they will receive a 2% premium refund.
Workers of the following organizations are eligible to Buy Yugal Suraksha Scheme.
- Those who work at academic establishments have been certified by any recognized authorities like the AICTE, the NAAC, the MCI, etc.
- Additional divisional officers in the postal service
- Those working in any co-operative society which is recognized by the authorities under the society’s registration act. The central or state government may partially or entirely sponsor these, the reserve bank of India, nationalized banks such as NABARD and SBI, and so on.
- Independent bodies
- The staff of every banking institution listed on the schedule
- Local organizations
- Those employed on a term agreement in the state or central government, with the possibility of extension.
- Banks that have been nationalized
- Financial institutions
- The central government
- Armed forces
- Enterprises in the government sector
- The reserve bank of India (RBI)
- Military officers
- State government
- Schools and colleges supported by the government
In addition to Joint Life Assurance PLI, we offer many other post office schemes on our website.