Post Office Bal Jeevan Bima protects the policyholder’s offspring from the age of 5 to 20. Under the Post Office Children Policy, a total of 2 kids could be covered. However, to acquire Children Policy in Post Office, the mother or father (the insurer) must be under the age limit of 45. The highest amount insured by the scheme is three lakh or the money insured by the guardians, whichever is smaller. If the policyholder dies within the duration of the insurance, your kid will not be required to pay any additional premiums. Whenever the insurance period is up, the maturation sum would be handed to your kid.
- Section 88 in the Income Tax Act allows insurers to benefit from tax advantages.
- PLI plans are significantly less expensive than any other type of insurance coverage available in the market.
- Insurers can utilize the passbook feature to keep a record of ordinary payments (for loans).
- Installments might be made once a year, twice a year, or even once a month.
- Post Office Bal Jeevan Bima policy enables policyholders to designate who will be their heirs.
- As the PLI service appears to be well organized, the pay-out procedure is easy and rapid.
- An insured individual will receive a 1% premium return if they pay their premiums for 6 months of coverage in advance.
- An insured individual will receive a 2% premium return if they pay their premiums for 12 months of coverage in advance.
Employees of the listed organizations are allowed to take the PLI Children Scheme.
- Financial institutions
- Enterprises in the government sector
- Military officers
- The central government
- Schools and colleges supported by the government
- The reserve bank of India (RBI)
- State government
- Armed forces
- Those working in any co-operative society which is recognized by the authorities under the society’s registration act. The central or state government may partially or entirely sponsor these, the reserve bank of India, nationalized banks such as NABARD and SBI, and so on.
- Additional divisional officers in the postal service
- Independent bodies
- Local organizations
- Those who work at academic establishments have been certified by any recognized authorities like the AICTE, the NAAC, the MCI, etc.
- The staff of every banking institution listed on the schedule
- Those employed on a term agreement in the state or central government, with the possibility of extension.
- Banks that have been nationalized
You can buy this policy from our website.