New Jeevan Anand Plan Details
Premium: in Jeevan Anand policy, the premiums can be paid in yearly, quarterly, half-yearly and monthly format.
Age: the lowest age in which one gets a plan is 18 years and the maximum age is of 50 years.
Basic sum: the basic sum assured under the policy is of 1 lakh, and this can increase by the multiple of 5000.
Surrender: surrendering of the policy means one can terminate the policy between the term period. However, this is possible only after 3 years of full payment of due premium.
Loan facility: the holder can get a loan of 90% of the policy sum, after 3 years of the premium payment.
Term: the term period of the plan ranges from 15 to 35 years.
New Jeevan Anand Plan is one of the most vetted and popular life insurance plan which comes with a full life risk cover as well. In this plan, the policyholder will not only get the maturity amount at the end of the term plan, but the risk cover will continue until the death of the policyholder. After the death of the policyholder, the sum assured is again paid to the nominee of the policy. Also during the risk cover period, there is no need to pay premiums.
During the very start of the policy, the buyer will have to decide the term plan and the basic amount of maturity. Along with the policy, the insured will also get an optional rider of accidental death and disability benefits, if applied for.
This plan is the perfect combination of the whole life insurance cover and endowment plan. The insured will not only get the maturity amount on term completion, they will also get full life risk cover. The basic benefits that entail to the policyholder under this policy are:
- Maturity benefit: the maturity benefit is paid after the term is completed and that all the premiums are paid in full. On maturity, the benefit includes the basic assured sum, added with the additional benefits.
- Death benefit: death benefit is of two types in this policy. One is the death benefit that is paid in case of death of the policyholder during the policy term. And the other one is paid after the term plan is completed and is paid under the risk coverage.
- Death benefit during the policy term: in case of death of the holder during the policy term, the nominee is paid the sum assured on death plus the additional benefits and reversionary benefits. The death sum assured should be 125% higher than the basic sum assured and should also be 105 percent of the total paid premiums till the very date.
- The death benefit under risk cover: in case of death of the policyholder after the policy has matured, the nominee will get a basic sum that is assured under the policy.
- Accidental death and disability benefit: this is an additional and optional benefit, for which the insured will have to pay an extra premium. After the death of the policyholder during the term due to an accident, the accidental sum assured during death will be paid. In case of any permanent disability, the accidental disability sum will be paid in installments.